An 81 year old woman has died after her clothes caught fire at her home in Killgarvan. Her body was discovered by her brother this morning at the rear of their home on the main street. The 81 year old woman ran out of her home on Main Street after her clothes were set alight as she was cleaning out a fireplace in the house.Her body was discovered by her brother at around a quarter to 11 this morning. He then raised the alarm and and she was pronounced dead at the scene by a local doctor. The body has been taken to Tralee General Hospital where Dr Margaret Bolster is to carry out a post mortem this evening. Gardai in the area have launched a full investigation.
The Sinn Féin presidential election candidate spoke to Jerry about her campaign with four days to go to the election.
Arthur and Liene Gabrielyn live in Gortacrissane in Listowel bought their home in 2010 and were never notified that the house was built in...
Owen O’Shea and Gordon Revington spoke to Jerry about their new book, ‘A Century of Politics in the Kingdom’.