A fire has broken out at a well known guest house in Dingle leaving the premises extensively damaged. “Cleevaun” which is located in Milltown just outside Dingle is owned by local restaurateur Sean Cluskey. It’s understood that the fire broke out just after 9 o’clock this morning. No one has been hurt but the guesthouse is said to be very badly damaged. Two units of the fire brigade from Dingle and Tralee attended the scene.
The Sinn Féin presidential election candidate spoke to Jerry about her campaign with four days to go to the election.
Arthur and Liene Gabrielyn live in Gortacrissane in Listowel bought their home in 2010 and were never notified that the house was built in...
Owen O’Shea and Gordon Revington spoke to Jerry about their new book, ‘A Century of Politics in the Kingdom’.