The Health Protection Surveillance Centre has today been notified of 8 additional deaths related to COVID-19.
There has been a total of 2,018 COVID-19 related deaths in Ireland.
As of midnight Thursday 19th November, the HPSC has been notified of 330 confirmed cases of COVID-19.
There is now a total of 69,802 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Ireland; one case has been denotified.
Of the cases notified today;
- 171 are men / 155 are women
- 64% are under 45 years of age
- The median age is 37 years old
- 99 in Dublin, 28 in Cork, 26 in Louth, 25 in Meath, 21 in Donegal and the remaining 131 cases are spread across 20 other counties.
- There are five new cases in Kerry
- The county figure for Kerry, which is valid up to midnight on Wednesday has increased by 3 to 1,291.
As of 2pm today 283 COVID-19 patients are hospitalised, of which 33 are in ICU. 13 additional hospitalisations in the past 24 hours.
|County||Today’s cases (to midnight 19NOV2020)||14-Day incidence rate per 100,000 population (06Nov2020 to 19NOV2020)||New Cases during last 14 days |
(06Nov2020 to 19NOV2020)