1. If you access Radio Kerry online services or content, you agree to be legally bound by our terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all these terms you should not access and/or use our online services.
2. All rights, including copyright, in the content of these web pages and website are owned or controlled for these purposes by Radio Kerry. In accessing our web pages and/or content, you agree that you may only download the content for your own personal non-commercial use.
3. Except where expressly stated otherwise, you are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt, change or edit in any way the content of these pages or website for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Radio Kerry.
4. You may not directly or indirectly store (in any medium) for transmission/republishing, change, edit or add to a Radio Kerry Podcast in any way, nor combine a Radio Kerry podcast with any other material.
5. You may not directly or indirectly charge others for accessing, viewing or listening to any Radio Kerry content. You may not commercialise or attempt to re-sell Radio Kerry content in any way.
6. You agree to use Radio Kerry online services only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this website by any third party.
7. Radio Kerry is not responsible for any loss or damages (either direct or indirect) arising from or in connection with the use of or the inability to use our online services.
8. Radio Kerry is not responsible for the content of third party websites.
10. Cookies – our policy
Please note that if you decline our cookies or ask for notification each time a cookie is being sent, this may affect your ease of use of this website.
“Radio Kerry Online Service(s)” are any Radio Kerry internet services, websites, products and/or software applications that enable you to access, view, download and/or listen to our content on compatible devices.
“Content” means audio, video, text, images, podcasts or other material made available by Radio Kerry.
“Podcast” is content made available by Radio Kerry which you can access, download, view and/or listen to through Radio Kerry Online Services or 3rd party servers via compatible devices.
“Cookies” are little pieces of text stored by the browser on your computer/device at the request of our server.
© Raidio Ciarraí Teoranta