Kerry students amoung the first graduates of E Learning teaching course

Three kerry students are among the first graduates of Hibernia’s new E-Learning teaching course. 45% of the course is conducted on line, with the remaining 55% taking place on site, including teaching practise, in school inspections and a period in the Gaeltacht. Sean Rowland Chief Executive of Hibernia says graduates of the course are being headhunted.

SHARE